Grab these amazing opportunities!
We are proud to present to our library patrons our new collection of Museum Passes made possible by the friends of our public library in Yeadon. You will now be able to visit popular local museums and zoos for FREE!
Museum Passes may be borrowed by Delaware County Library cardholders ages 18 and over who are in good standing. Passes are loaned for 5 days, no renewals are allowed.
Museum Pass Policy
- Museum Passes may be borrowed by Delaware County Library cardholders ages 18 and over who are in good standing.
- All Museum passes must be picked up at the Yeadon Public Library.
- Passes must be returned in person at the circulation desk. Passes cannot be returned in the drop box.
- Passes are loaned for 5 days, no renewals are allowed. Passes must be returned by closing time on the due date.
- Only ONE museum pass my be checked out per household at any time.
- Please call ahead on the day you wish to pick-up the pass (pass must be picked up on the day you requested it, or it will go to the next patron).
- There is a $5.00 per day overdue fine for Museum Passes. The maximum fine is the cost of the Pass (varies from $75 – $275).
- If the Museum Pass is lost or stolen, the patron will be responsible for the full cost of the replacement membership.
- Library patrons checking out a pass are responsible for carefully reading the museum guidelines since each of the Museums sets its own rules and regulations for the passes.
- YPL assumes no responsibility for any misunderstandings that a patron may have regarding the terms of a particular pass.
- Passes MUST be returned to the Yeadon Public Library ONLY.